18K GOLD HERRINGBONE NECKLACE : GOLD FOR SELL.
18k Gold Herringbone Necklace
- a pattern of columns of short parallel lines with all the lines in one column sloping one way and lines in adjacent columns sloping the other way; it is used in weaving, masonry, parquetry, embroidery
- A method of ascending a slope by walking forward in alternate steps with each ski angled outward
- An arrangement or design consisting of columns of short parallel lines, with all the lines in one column sloping one way and all the lines in the next column sloping the other way so as to resemble the bones in a fish, used esp. in the weave of cloth or the placing of bricks
- A cross-stitch with a pattern resembling such an arrangement, used in embroidery or for securing an edge
- a twilled fabric with a herringbone pattern
- A zig zag twill weave pattern, popular for dress shirts.
- jewelry consisting of a cord or chain (often bearing gems) worn about the neck as an ornament (especially by women)
- (chiefly in South Africa) Kill (someone) with a tire necklace
- A necklace is an article of jewellery which is worn around the neck. Necklaces are frequently formed from a metal jewellery chain, often attached to a locket or pendant.
- In combinatorics, a k-ary necklace of length n is an equivalence class of n-character strings over an alphabet of size k, taking all rotations as equivalent. It represents a structure with n circularly connected beads of up to k different colors.
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
- An alloy of this
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- coins made of gold
- The carat (abbreviation ct or kt) is a measure of the purity of gold alloys. In the United States and Canada, the spelling karat is used.
18k gold herringbone necklace – Masonic Square
Modified 18K Vintage Hatpin Pendant
Herringbone Brick, Marquettelaan
18k gold herringbone necklace